06 December 2005

Idle New York Thoughts

When I get back to London I am going to fix the text on all these blogs, and run a spell-check on them. And add the links that I want. Fuck. I hate this fucking mac. I want my PC, and I want it now. If my mom had wireless, I would have considered bringing it.

But I left the heavy things behind, including my Allen book, which I should have taken to use to study for my test on Wednesday which I am going to fail. Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail. I've become rather hyper in preparation for failure. And because the one test I thought I could manage is over (and I think I managed okay, but say ing that, I'll probably FAIL).

This Wednesday test though, I'm fucked. Fucked hard and dry. It's going to be ugly. I suppose it's good practice or something. And there is the slim chance I magically pass, but lets be honest here in blogland, this exam, I will fail.

And so I will study tomorrow, but I have already written it off and am thinking of other things...

Madness back in London. Which can be read about in other places. Not quite sure what to make of that. But then, T and I are not very alike in many ways and probably both make decisions frequently that the other person can't quite fathom. Which is fine. We also have enough in common that the things we don't become interesting points of conversation and discussion, where we each have very different perspectives to bring to the table which is also good.

An email from Mr.Aloof who is busy, because this is his busy month with work and he has life issues to deal with. Still, an email is better than silence, so that was nice.

Allergic to the cats, my nose has been running like a faucet. No neti pot can save me now.

Sushi for lunch.

Snow on the ground.

Shopping on Thursday, or possibly Wednesday after my exam.

A flight on Saturday I'm not thinking about at all.

My clock is not adjusted yet. It's just past ten and I'm exhausted. At least the heat is working now.

3 comments:

moi said...

...I don't want to add to your misery but the image upload didn't work either!

I'm sure you'll be fine in the exam. You can only do your best. And even without as much preperation as you'd like its much better than alot of other peoples best in any case...

;0P

Kopaylopa said...

i fixed the image. stupid mac. i'm going to fail the exam. just please please please let me have passed the first. *sniff*

-k

moi said...

you already have passed the other exam...besides theres nothing you can do about it now anyway...

YOU HAVE DONE FINE!

...breathe and concentrate on the next one.

big hugs

xxx