13 January 2006

The Weekend Again

How depressing to know at the beginning that it will already be far too short. The end of this week has been simply mad at work. And no fun. But I won't bore you with the stories about how everyone pissed me off. Suffice to say, I've just been busy, and sometimes busy isn't a bad thing.

Plans for the weekend include the regular re-established trip to Broadway Market and also going to see Narnia before it leaves the theaters. I'm also going to call Toni & Guy and see if my regular stylist is available for a haircut, as it's been far too long now, as usual.

I may start studying for my next two exams, and I need to do some laundry as well as some house cleaning. Nothing really exceptional planned. On Sunday I know that I'll be lamenting work on Monday and thinking that weekends are never long enough.

One thing of note for the weekend is that SH is supposed to be calling and planning a trip to come visit in two weeks. When we are hoping to jump off to Portugal for a week (if my boss will sign my holiday request form that is). So that was rather unexpected and exciting- we were just saying online that it's been over a year since we've seen each other. And I've never been to Portugal.

No comments: