20 January 2006

Getting Back to Normal

Whatever that is. I am writing this from work. Which I returned to today. I'm sure I could have stayed home another day to milk my kidney stones for all they were worth, but frankly, I was bored. And I figured, it's no big deal to come into work on a Friday- I mean, it's basically already the weekend that way!

Plans for the weekend are minimal. Going to Broadway Market as usual. Going to see Narnia since the theater was closed last week. Hammering out hotel reservations for Portugal with SH. Fun stuff like that. I should also include laundry in that list. And some general cleaning. And possibly some cooking. I feel a banana bread coming on. And possibly some crepes.

I really wish things weren't wacky with Mr.Aloof. I could go for some physical contact. *sigh*

3 comments:

moi said...

... you should have said I'd have given you a hug earlier...

oh is that not what you meant...

*smirk*

Kopaylopa said...

i TOLD you you're not ALLOWED. go find julie andrews or something. ;)

moi said...

very funn-eeeeeeee

;0p