26 January 2006

Fragmented

My thoughts aren't particularly coherent. I blame the batshit crazy. Not that it's here yet. In no particular order:

- tlsd and I ate an ungodly amount of sushi at YoSushi because they were doing a January 50% off thing. Although it was really fucking good, I'm really fucking stuffed (still, we ate hours ago).

- SH comes tomorrow morning, yay!!

- Review with the directors is tomorrow at 3. I have made a page of notes. I am prepared. I am not looking forward to this.

- Wait, am I actually getting on a plane in just a couple of days? Where the fuck is my xanax? I'm starting to feel sick.

- Mr.Aloof sent me a brief email today apologizing for not calling last night when I knew he wasn't going to anyway. Of course he said he'd call tonight. Has he called? And why does that make me the jackass?

- I really wish I was talented at something. I completely blame this on batshit crazy. I'm feeling like a life-failure for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much I can post while SH is here. Aside from tlsd and Mr.Ball, I have been very good at limiting my even hinting to people who know me that I have a blog. And so most people I know, do not know I have one. Certainly not SH. And anyway, there won't be any blogging from Portugal. So maybe something tomorrow after the review, but then probably nothing for a week. I know, all four or so of you will miss me horribly. On the upside, I look forward to finding things I find funny in Portugal to take pictures of and share with you. Though still, so far, nothing beats Finland.

4 comments:

SemiKim said...

You got destroyed by the Yo Sushi sale too? It's a killer.

moi said...

I dreamt about drowning in a vat of sushi...

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

between the two of us we managed 19 plates. just couldn't squeeze that last one in somehow. i must be out of practice. i swear once upon a time when i ate sushi, i had a hollow leg. goddamn it. where did my hollow leg go??

moi said...

it was full of sushi....

...where the hell are you im waiting at reception...grr not happy... going to go home if you don't get here quick biznatch!!!!


;op