02 January 2006

So Very Short

So tomorrow it's back to work. I'm not ready. I have many things to do today- mainly the work I had brought home that I didn't do during my last week at the office. I could easily take the rest of this week off. Hell, I could easily never work again- withdraw from the world, hang out in my flat and do nothing. Now that would be wasteful.

I am not starting the new year with a good mental outlook. I find I'm in a bad mood. I am hoping it's hormones but I know a large part of it is because I'm annoyed with Mr.Aloof who has pulled yet another disappearing act. I hate that he does this. And he always comes back with some reasonable excuse for why he was busy- but not why he was out of touch. And of course I say to him, just tell me when it's happening, not after the fact, and he goes and does the same thing again.

And yes, I know this is grounds for walking away, but I'd much prefer that it was fixed. It seems like such a stupid thing. But it does make me very unhappy. Whatever.

I also woke up feeling slightly ill. This isn't helping my mood either. I ordered Indian last night and while it was tasty, I woke up thinking that it was still with me and not digesting very well. So that's no good.

I'm just grumpy. Please let it be hormones, and then please let it be over fast!

2 comments:

moi said...

ah
... apparently KJA ordered indian(from same place) on New years day and had serious stomach upset as a result... uh oh

it's soooooooooooo good to have broadband back

Nothing you do shocks me... although... not admitting to yourself that you are begining to expect a certain level of comitment from mr Aloof is rather shocking.

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

nothing i do shocks you only because you have come to expect the very worse from me. muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*ahem*

either that, or you are just as wicked yourself eh?

;)