05 January 2006

Probably Due

There is nothing more insulting than to know you are being controlled by your hormones. My cycles have never been regular, so it's not something I know how to anticipate or prepare for. Usually I start to notice that I have far less patience or tolerance for things that I would normally be able to tolerate. Then I notice that I feel particularly mean and evil and vicious. These grouchy feelings of irritation are almost always accompanied by my stomach being upset as well and a change in my regular toilet activity which doesn't please me either. And then perhaps, a week after I notice these things, a week of suffering through the annoyance of having a period.

It has been four weeks since my last period, so it's probably due.

I've wanted to kill everyone who annoys me recently, in a particularly violent and gruesome fashion, so it's probably due.

Not only are other people annoying me, but everything about myself is annoying me, so it's probably due.

I feel achy and generally out of sorts, so it's probably due.

Things that should make me happy are not making me happy because I'm just sitting around being miserable, so it's probably due.

I have a hard time listening to other people and feel more self absorbed than usual, so it's probably due.

Stupid fucking hormones.

2 comments:

moi said...

ITS HEEEEERRRRREEEEEEE !!!!


...

Kopaylopa said...

Blah!!