08 January 2006

Numb

I brought some work home that I should do today. I've only just gotten myself up and showered and dressed and it's almost noon. Which is generally unheard of for a morning person. Yesterday I went to Broadway Market and picked up some tasty things. It had been over a month since I'd been there. So it was nice to go back. I then spent a good chunk of the day with SA. First running some errands with him and then later, going to see Brokeback Mountain with him and some of his friends. I enjoyed the movie very much, though I'm not sure watching scenes of unrequited love was in my best interest, it at least got me out and doing something.

Today I am debating going to the London Fetish Fair or just staying home. A week or so ago, I was dead set on going to the LFF, but that was before all this mess happened. I'm sort of afraid now that I'll go and it'll be sad and depressing. I asked tlsd if she would go with me, but she's busy. So it's go on my own or don't go at all. I'm not sure I'm in the mood to be singled out as alone and feel isolated. So I don't think I'll be going.

Maybe I can manage to drag myself over to Tescos to pick up some needed groceries. Though I should peruse my cookbooks first and find inspiration to buy things. I don't have much that's easy to eat in my house at the moment. Though lots of things that need other ingredients to make a complete dish. How typical.

Anyway, there isn't too much to update on. Just a sorry slow weekend.

No comments: