03 October 2005

Halfway and Climbing

I have a small remembrance of who I actually am. I feel a good giant step back towards my normal snarky self. Though I'm not all there yet. The real reason for this post being I can't stomach seeing that image of soup flash up when I check on my blog. See, the night I ate the soup, I woke up at three in the morning and vomited air for a good five minutes, but my body kept thinking eventually there would be soup (there wasn't). *shudder*

In general, I feel better, except I feel weak. And of course the reason I feel weak, is that I'm not eating correctly. I'm still force feeding myself mild things three times a day and barely stomaching these encounters.

Still, it has all stayed down and I do feel a bit better, so all on the up and up I say.

I'm going to go to work tomorrow. Take it easy. See how it goes. Don't overdo it. Drink lots of fluids. Make sure I come home right after and get plenty of rest.

Oh. And remember to eat.

Blah.

2 comments:

X said...

Hello, Kay! Get well soon!

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Up and up and up I say! :)