16 October 2005

All Alone

So flatmate C left yesterday. And no one is yet interested in the room. And so I am alone in my flat, and it's actually pretty nice.

My intention today had initially been to clean, seeing as how C did not clean when she left, and as noted previously, she wasn't the neatest of people to begin with. However, after sleeping in, and studying, I decided that what I really wanted to do was get out of my flat and go do something. So I decided to go see a movie.

Which I did, and it was really good. Of course, when it finished, everything was closed, seeing as how this country is still a bit stupid when it comes to weekends and shop hours. So I came home and am now just being lazy.

I have to admit it's nice to know that I am going to be undisturbed, that my space is my own, that I can do whatever I want. Of course, this will be even better, when it's all clean.

What, me procrastinate?

No comments: