13 October 2005

Dreams

What a long night.

So I trucked on down to Mr.Aloof's and ended up arriving around 8:30. It had been three weeks since I'd seen him, and then two weeks before that. We had spoken earlier in the day about compliance. And I indicated that I was perhaps not in the most compliant of moods, to which he responded there were ways of coercing good behavior. What this amounted to was that by the time I was on my final leg of the trip to his, I was a bundle of nerves and energy.

He let me in the building and I found I could not stay still. He tried to kiss me hello and I shied away. I just kept moving around. He finally got hold of me and I just squirmed and laughed. "What's so funny? I'm just holding you." he said, "I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"I know, I just have all this nervous energy for some reason." I said, twisting away and out of reach.

We sat in the kitchen on the ground floor for a bit just chatting and catching up. He offered me juice and I asked for water instead. After a bit of shuffling about and talking and drinking water I calmed enough to allow myself to be held, and kissed.

"Finish your water, I'll be back down in a moment." he said, disappearing upstairs.

I plunked down and finished my water, still a bit fidgety.

In a few minutes I heard the elevator open and he reappeared, but not as he had left. He had changed into his dominant persona's clothes. Strode towards me purposefully and pulled me to my feet. He handled me, firmly, not quite roughly. He positioned my hands behind my back and I let them sneak back out. He grabbed them and placed them behind me again. I kept sneaking them out cautiously and he kept pushing them back, sometimes holding my wrists behind me. After some time he dragged me to the elevator and pushed me in. "You can fight me if you want.", he said.

And so I decided not to be compliant. To resist and struggle as the elevator spun through various floors as he kept hitting different buttons. I pulled my arms free and got them out only to find them pinned above my head, and by only one of his no less. I was actually surprised I could be so easily detained, because I am not that weak, but he was effective. The doors opened on the ground floor. "Do you want to go home?" he asked.

"No." I said, still struggling. The doors closed and then opened on the third floor and he tugged me out, and pulled me over to the toilets and some chairs upon which I could see a yukata. "You can go all the way back home or you can put these on and meet me upstairs. Do you want to go home?", he still held me tightly.

"No." I squeaked.

He let go of me abruptly and strode to the stairs, going up to the top floor, and leaving me alone. Well clearly I wasn't going to go home. I used the toilet and started to strip down. When I picked up the yukata I saw my green leather stacked beneath it. Now that it's gotten some use, it's not nearly as stiff as it was, and I got the wrist and ankle cuffs on myself. But the collar is another matter, as my hair gets in the way. I decided to make it a point of not quite compliance. With the collar in hand and yukata firmly fastened, I headed upstairs.

Mr.Aloof was sitting in a chair at the end of the candle lit loft with his feet propped up on the coffee table. I walked over to him standing tall, collar in hand. "I need help.", I said, "I can't do this on my own" holding the collar out slightly. He stared at me for a bit and I stood firm, then he sat forward and grabbed the front of the yukata in a fist and firmly pulled down. I resisted a moment but then kneeled, I'd made enough fuss. He took the collar from me and leaned over to fasten it as I held back my hair. He then sat back with a finger looped in the collar, keeping me to the ground. He relaxed listening to the music that was playing and then, when it was clear I wasn't going to be acting up, started stroking my hair which I adore.

After some time he led me to the center of the loft to where there was a small circle of rope on the ground and he moved me to stand inside it. There was more general messing about and the yukata was eventually removed and then another length of rope was produced and my cuffs were fastened together. The length was then tossed over a beam directly overhead. This was feeling familiar. A blindfold was produced and I was cut off from sight.

The whip was produced and was applied between touches and caresses and silence. This went on for some time. Then there was an extended silence and I squirmed in my bonds. Debating whether or not I should wiggle the blindfold off against my raised arms. Eventually I heard the elevator. I had not even known he had left, and then footsteps as he returned. He let me down and led me blindfolded to the bed, pushing me down to it. There was more attentive touching, and no whip, which was pleasant. The blindfold loosened and I removed it, my hands still bound together. He moved me to sitting and pulled me up to stand, then refastened the blindfold firmly. I mewled and he chuckled, leading me away.

Right before the threshold to the elevator I felt him drape the yukata around my shoulders. I grabbed it in my bound hands, so it would not fall, and we got into the elevator. Getting out, I knew we were at ground level when my bare feet hit cold concrete. I could hear the rain dripping and there was a slight chill. The more we walked, the more I resisted until he was pulling me firmly. Then we stopped. He undid the rope that bound my wrists. He moved me by my shoulders and I felt styrofoam at my toes. Which only meant one thing. The cage.

Holding me firmly, he had me kneel forward and my knees hit something soft. Taking my hand he put it on the metal of the cage and I could feel I was inside. He nudged me forward slightly and I felt and heard the door close behind me and him locking it. I removed the blindfold, tugging it up. I could see my position now, and I turned in the cage to look up at him. He reached through, stroking my hair, holding my hand, and then walked off.

It had been discussed in the afternoon, as I made my last minute plans to travel south, that Mr.Aloof had to go lock up the new building when the crew was done working. Around eleven. It had been suggested that it would be during this absence, a round-trip of about one hour, that I may be left in the cage. And so I knew, once I was inside, that he would be leaving and I would have about an hour, locked away.

He had left a blanket to the side of the cage, or perhaps it was what he covered it with when not in use, regardless, I could reach it and tugged it inside. I bunched it up to form a sort of pillow and managed to squeeze myself into a distorted ball at the bottom of the cage. It was about then that Mr.Aloof returned. I thought he had gone but maybe he had just been spying on me. It had taken me a short while to twist into a comfortable position and I wasn't going to move again, not if he was leaving. He came close to check on me one last time, and then he truly left. I saw a flash of the truck lights and heard the vehicle as he drove away.

And so time passed. Four candles illuminated my corner. The building was full of all sorts of creaks and groans and of course there was the rain. I was not going to fall asleep, and anyway, I wasn't completely comfortable. Luckily, I'm good at doing nothing and so was able to somehow zone out and entertain myself for the bulk of the time. I started to get restless and move around not so long before I saw the lights and heard the truck return. At which point I listened intently for Mr.Aloof to return and free me.

And he did. And had me follow him back to the elevator, back to the third floor. Where I was given the opportunity to use the toilet if I needed. "I'll meet you on my bed.", he said, going downstairs to take care of whatever he needed to. And so up the stairs I went, curled on the bed, looking back towards the door for when he returned, and stripped down, and got into bed with me.

And there was some good hard....

And then sleep.

It was so funny. I dreamed that we were in his bed and I could not sleep, and then I dreamed that I dreamed that dream, and then I woke up, thrice removed but still in the bed. How weird was that? Plus both dreams involved sex, when, hadn't I just had enough? Very weird.

So, not everything off the list, but well enough to make me happy. *grin*

2 comments:

dyercotomy said...

nice entry!
looking forward to more of your adventures.

Kopaylopa said...

If you scrounge around my site, you are sure to find some others.... thanks for reading!

-K