07 May 2006

Work Before Work

It's been a bit of a strange weekend. Yesterday there was shopping and eating and elephants and rain. Today there was more eating and shopping and dvd watching and work. Now, at almost eleven, I'm trying to get some work done that I should have been doing on Friday so that I can send it out to a consultant first thing in the morning. I'm really only going to have half of what I need done. Turns out, I didn't quite take home exactly the material I needed.

Tomorrow SA is supposed to bring back my drill and stepladder. Tuesday I'm supposed to meet Mr.Noshow for a drink. Thursday I'm having a first date with D. Some other night this week tlsd and I are supposed to go shopping and also possibly go to a movie. And all of this with lots of work going on as well. It's going to be a busy week. Can't wait until next weekend really.

2 comments:

moi said...

OHHHHH it's tonight!
Hence the extra effort on attire...

It suddenly becomes clear...

*smirk*

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

I dont know what "it" you are referring to... I don't dress up for Mr.Noshow.. and anyway, as per the name, it's already been cancelled, so he's a NO SHOW, which is really, not at all unexpected.

-K