24 May 2006

Mid Week Musings

Actually this is only an update, not really a musing. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow my office has sent me for computer training on a new program we are considering which is cool because I like learning new things and it means I am out of the office. But the computer I got stuck with has no internet connection, so my online time has been a bit sparse this week.

Not sparse enough not to check my stat-counter however. And consider this the one thing I am going to say about things going on since two particular people seem to be checking on me four to five times a day, and it's not even about that. Which is to say, when have I ever spent time talking about the people I know who read here? Never. When have I ever contributed my own outside thoughts or opinions on this matter (from its inception onwards) in particular to this arena? Never. Am I going to? No, it's not about me, it's not my situation. And maybe if my friend didn't read here, I may have said more, as I have about other friends, but since that is not the case, it ain't never gonna happen. Those involved have public spaces to say what they like and if I feel the need to comment, I will do so on their blogs, but this is my blog, and it isn't about you, since you are not a part of my life in the slightest. I mean, are you trying to stalk my friend to read any last little comment she may leave? That's sad.

So enough of that. And in keeping with things going on here, no more inappropriate email from Mr.Aloof which is good. I'm sad of course because part of me wants to hear from him, but as long as he contacts me, I can't get through this current brand of sadness and make the necessary distance in my heart. So yes, part of me is sad not to hear from him, but it's the right thing to happen, because it's the only way that I can get on with my life. So it's going to be okay... and hopefully he'll keep it like that for long enough for me to not care.

And what have I been doing with tlsd away with my best friend in the States and SP with her relationship shattering into so many shards? I've been crocheting a tiny cat creature thing. Yes, I stopped the scarf about a quarter of the way to switch projects. And there is a pair of socks that has recently arrived from ebay that has monkey written all over it. But I really need to finish this scarf. Fuck. I'm such a procrastinator....

No comments: