23 August 2005

Upcoming

Things are settled for the time being with Mr.Aloof. He's having a work crisis, in relation to the work that was supposed to recently be finished, but isn't. Or was, and then there were complications.

And his behavior was crap. And it's not really excusable. And chances are high he will do it again.

But, I suppose, I'm waiting to see what happens for a while. At the moment, the positive potential outweighs the negative, to me. So. That's where that's at. I'm sticking with it for now, and everyone can say 'I told you so' later.

A week from Wednesday S and I are going to Sienna. I should be looking forward to this but oddly I'm not. I find it hard to get excited about things that aren't happening right now. It could be that there is just too much up in the air about the trip. We are going to the wedding of my friend N. While I know there are lots of wedding things planned from Wednesday through Friday, we haven't quite gotten an itinerary yet, or information about how we will get from point A to point B, and I find that sort of worry enough to diminish thoughts of future enjoyment.

Plus it's going to be hot. And I don't like hot weather.

And I need to go clothes shopping this weekend because I really don't have much to wear to this wedding and other events and that's not good at all.

See, plenty of reasons it seems more a burden than a vacation.

But once I'm heading out, on my way, I'm going to be loving every second and thinking it's a fantastic adventure.

Funny how that works.

Anyway, I've had enough of being disgruntled and annoyed and upset. I need good things coming my way. Even if good things mean the work week ending and the long weekend coming and just being a spaz. I feel a huge spaz mood coming on.

(Probably also due in small part to the passing of the evil hormones.)
(I know, you didn't really want to know that)

No comments: