12 August 2005

Party Party

What a fucked up week. Tomorrow is my birthday party. I was supposed to prepare stuff this week so I wouldn't be running around like a maniac tomorrow. Did this happen? Lets think about that one.....

So tonight and tomorrow are going to be mad busy.

I am loving my new phone. It's so swell.

Yesterday showed a flurry of communication from Mr.Aloof. Well, flurry as it applies to Mr.Aloof. By any other standards it would have been basic contact. But that's not really the point. His stressful time of working is coming to a close and he seems eager to meet up. Next week. Our exchange of thought was quite dark in this respect. Part of what has made him so busy is that his company is moving buildings. This happens to result in the large imposing Victorian warehouse building his company currently occupied becoming instead his personal playground. All five floors and the various rooms with random remnants of office and industrial uses. It is like the stuff of movies, with infinite possibility. So that's lurking ominously right around the corner.... *shiver*

So back to this party. I am not at all sure who will actually show up, or when they will show up. Or how my house is going to transform from the tip it currently is to presentable for guests. I still have a bunch of stuff to buy. A bunch of stuff to make. I am so fucked. Should be interesting. Hopefully it will be fun. There is so very much to do between now and then.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and if only you had prepared something that evening instead of feet up with a take-away infront of the big brother eviction you wouldn't be so bloody busy today- on the day of the party...not that i mind as i did get the low down off you whilst drinking G&T in the pub!!!
NICE ONE!
ps. you phone is too big!!!mines better ;-P
pps. house is very tidy(considering what its normally like)...well done!!

GO ON GET DRUNK...YOU DESERVE IT!!!

T x

X said...

Happy belated birthday, Kay.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

T- My phone is practically perfect in every way, just like me! ;)

X- Tuesday is the actual day, so thanks for the early birthday wishes! :)

-K