05 August 2005

Muahahahaha

Well, mood's broken. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

C just asked me if I was drunk. I'm not. But I'm in some sort of spazzy mood. I went down to talk to T this morning who is working hard on a deadline, and she made me paranoid that I had bad breath so I came up and asked C for some gum, because C always has gum. The thing is, I don't chew gum. I don't like it. But paranoia overtook gum aversion. So I chewed the gum for a while, then I decided I really didn't like chewing gum and C thought I was nuts. Well that and she thought I was asking her for a gun originally.

hahahahahaha

Bug bites are still itching.

It's Friiiiiiiiiday.

C has a job interview today for a registrar number, then she's off to Amsterdam to be with the boy, leaving me my flat to myself. Naked weekend here I come! Just kidding.

Meeting up with S and B tomorrow to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by my old hood at the O2 center on Finchley Road. I am very tempted to stop in the Japanese grocery store first, but I won't be able to buy anything that needs refridgeration if I go -before- the movie and then we'll have dinner. But I have to go before, because they'll be closed when I'm done. This sort of blows because the one thing I miss about my old hood is the Japanese grocery store. And I have no Japanese grocery supplies left really. Wah!

I'm doing monkey work today but I don't really care. I'm coloring in little boxes. How silly is that. Color color color. I suppose I'm old enough, they trust me to stay in the lines!

Spaz attack spaz attack spaz attack

I love when a funk breaks. Energy just pours out of nowhere and the world becomes crystalline.

*bounceboncebouncebounce*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SORRY...didn't mean to make you paranoid..the garlic smell came from somewhere tho...and it could'nt have been me...I haven't had time to eat...stupid deadline...just finished...huragh!!!!
...and THANK YOU your bouncy-spaz attack of a mood has just infected me...i'm now in a much lighter mood....now if I could just find someone to go see C&CF with... ;-P