28 September 2005

Overload

Halfway through Wednesday and I am fucking freaking out at the amount of work I have to do by the end of tomorrow.

Yes, I dragged my sorry ass into work today because I managed to sleep reasonably well and I felt too guilty to take another day off.

This doesn't mean however, that I'm well. In fact, far from it. I am increasingly dizzy and have swung from being too hot to now being too cold. And the truth is, although the amount of work I have to do is threatening to bury me in a slimy avalanche, and I am sitting at my desk, I am in fact, getting very little accomplished (except for this blog).

I need to prepare a report by the end of tomorrow. I should have started it yesterday. Fuck, I should have started it Monday. I feel lost and uninformed and useless. And dizzy. Did I mention dizzy?

I think maybe I'm hungry, considering the sum total of food eaten by me since Monday night consists of a small bowl of pasta last night and a small glass of smoothie this morning. When I think, "Am I hungry?", there does seem to be a small response of gurgling in the stomach area.

I can't believe I have so much fucking work to do. How is it ever going to get done? Holy fucking fuckety fuck.

No comments: