11 September 2005

The End of Solitude

My little flat is about to get a bit crowded. C has been away all week and returns today. Her boyfriend D is also coming from Amsterdam for two weeks, as he has a job in London. They asked if he could stay at the flat and obviously I said of course. And really, I don't mind, but it does mean that it will be a bit squashed for two weeks.

I am failing miserably at trying to clean up before they arrive today so that some modicum of cleanliness is upheld with all three of us living here. As in, when you see something is neat and tidy when you get there, you should try to leave it in the same neat and tidy fashion when you leave.

On the other hand, I've been living with C for a few months now and she doesn't seem to pick up on that particularly, so I see no reason that my house isn't going to turn into a cesspit over the next two weeks. *sigh*

Today Ms.Tlsd and I are headed to the Brick Lane festival which should be good. I've not been before and am looking forward to it, though I don't think there is too much to do aside from eat curry. But hey, I can do that. By the time I get back, C and D should be here and I have to go to work tomorrow. I did a little bit of work at home yesterday but I think I should do more. Well, like I should do a million things at home really and have done basically none of them.

I managed to get my Italy photos all online, so I'm going to have to post some of the choicer ones here. There wasn't anything quite as entertaining as the Helsinki Minipussi but a few fun shots that are worth sharing.

No comments: