02 May 2007

Stuff

I don't think I've really settled back in yet. Everything is still very strange.

I think part of this is also because I came back to a climate changed environment. A month ago, the weather was completely different. The landscape. The clothing. It's actually true that I didn't come back to the same place- I came back to something completely different.

I think it will just take a while.

There are loads of other things going on as well. First of all, when you've been gone a month, your social life goes to shit. But of course the second you're back, everyone wants to see you and meet up. And all at the same time. It's simply not possible. However, this is hindered by the fact that I want to see everyone as well. So it's a lot of running around and trying to schedule things. And also, it's a bit of prioritizing of certain things over others. Such a pain to have friends! Kidding.....

In other news.... no, not much by way of other news- or at least not stuff I feel like detailing here. Work is busy. Funny how no one worked on my project at all while I was away. Loads of shit to do now that I'm back, and all on a tight deadline. Wee!

At least it's a bank holiday Monday. I love how they always sneak up and surprise me. I get back from four weeks away and what do I get? A long weekend! Kick ass!

2 comments:

SemiKim said...

Course you can pet. Ask away.

Kopaylopa said...

I've sent a message to Louche.. Hopefully he'll pass it your way when he's done punching dolphins... (I really hope that's not like a donkey punch...)

-K