06 May 2007

Ho Hum I Feel a Bit Glum

At least it's a bank holiday weekend. This is Sunday, so I have tomorrow off which is rather nice. Though I brought work home that I haven't touched yet, so tomorrow probably isn't going to be so great after all. Hopefully I'll get to the gym. I've been avoiding it this weekend, when I should have made the effort to go. But I went during the week, so that's okay.

I am having trouble settling back into things here. Everything seems somewhat off-kilter and it's annoying me. Of course my annoyance about almost everything is being multiplied exponentially by the hormones that are now swarming around my bloodstream. Damn hormones. They are truly an evil thing.

So I'm a bit mired in grumpiness at the moment. I'm annoyed about work. I'm annoyed about my social life. I'm annoyed with some of my friends. Frankly I'm even annoyed with London right now which is somewhat startling. I don't know where else I would really rather be. On a hillside I think. In a log cabin. Away from everyone and everything. I think I'm just finding life a bit overwhelming at the moment and I'm not really sure why.

I'm sure this will pass along eventually. I'm hoping that it's all being exacerbated by the hormones, so that should be done in a couple of days. I just don't like feeling so out of place and sorts. I don't like that my home still doesn't feel like 'home'.

I was talking to my friend SH today online who said in the course of our discussion over things that being human is all about the condition of dealing with being human. At the moment, I couldn't agree with her more.

No comments: