28 May 2007

End of the Weekend

Well, that didn't exactly go as expected.

The weather this weekend was complete shit. I don't mean a little bit shit, I mean total and utter shit. Which really made 'doing anything' rather less than exciting as a prospect. However, I did manage to go out for a couple of meals and do some shopping. But really I stayed much at home while the temperature dropped and it rained and rained.

I did do some lovely cooking, and tlsd and I used the excuse of shit weather to hang out and watch loads of Alias season 5, which was cool. I also knit one of the replacement gloves I'm making for SP since she lost the original set I made for her. Started the second but now I'm worried I'm going to run out of yarn. That would suck.

At least this week is another short week at work. Made shorter by my having a doctors appointment on Wednesday for my mysterious illness. I also have my annual review on Friday which I've spent a good part of today filling out my review sheet for. That should be interesting, all things considered.

So really... I'm already looking forward to next weekend. Fuck that's sad.

No comments: