01 June 2006

Opportunity and Action

Things of note or on my mind in the past many hours between now and when I blogged last:

- I have to work with a director in my company that I am not fond of working with. First it was 'you will be helping with the urban design'. Then it was 'the four of us need to meet to work on the design'. And then finally it became, 'great, so you start the 3d model of the context while I get working on the masterplan'. So I did a couple quick sketches about the site and passed them off anyway, and they were mostly cast aside and nothing about her drawing really changed. I like being a monkey. Not. Good thing reviews are in two weeks. I could really meet with them for about half a day.

- I cooked a very yummy meal for me and tlsd while we watched a couple episodes of Alias and she rolled around on my new rug. Like, literally. It was my first attempt at katsu. I made organic chicken breasts from Tescos. Then I made some steamed spinach with dressing, and some rice. For dessert I just cut up some strawberries with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and half a peanut butter cookie. Of course.

- I have toyed with the idea of a covert operation over the weekend to deliver a cookie to persons unknown. I never realized how hard it was to be a spy. So fucking complicated! I have my doubts this cookie drop is going to happen. Shame, for them, it's a really good cookie.

- In other news, I sent my reply to Mr.Aloofs email which succinctly made it clear that such advances were not welcome. Today he sent me a short and friendly email apologizing for his behavior. Now I desperately want to have one last night with him. A no strings attached night in the warehouse before he moves, of sadistic and intensive fun. I strongly feel that I can do this right now, and it's probably some sort of huge mistake so I'm sitting on the idea for the time being. It wouldn't change anything. At the moment I feel like it would be some sort of closure. Except we've had verbal closure. I just want.... one last night. What to do... what to do....

- Did I mention tlsd is back? We didn't get to have lunch today because of the annoying director from above who thought it would be a good idea to schedule a meeting for lunchtime. There will be no such meeting tomorrow.

- And oh yes, tomorrow, is Friday- in case you didn't know.

2 comments:

X said...

Now I desperately want to have one last night with him.

I also like to play with fire, and I can tell you that fire is hot and burns.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

I know... I know... logic vs. emotions. It'll get you every time.

-K