11 June 2006

Good & Bad Heat

This weekend, it has been pretty hot in London. Saturday it was hot, but there was a lovely breeze blowing all day as well. So while it was sunny and warm, there was respite at least.

Today however, it's been another matter. It has been equally hot, though probably slightly more hazy than sunny. Unfortunately though, the pleasant breeze that caressed the sweat away yesterday, was noticeably absent today. Instead the trees and plants hang limp and still in the oppressive air.

Tomorrow at work, I will probably be happy that we have new 'comfort cooling' installed, though it doesn't work well for the entire office. I'll probably be too cold and get sick.

Hello summer.

5 comments:

moi said...

damn it, but at least I have two fans in my corner now.

I'm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelting.....

moi said...

Where did K go?
Did she evaporate?
Anyone?

X said...

If you don't know, tlsd, we don't know either.

Although it is technically impossible for her to evaporate.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Goodness people. That post was from Sunday. This is Tuesday. It's not been THAT long....

-K

moi said...

X... I assume that means you don't believe in spontaneous human combustion aswell... hmmm... they use to say man would never go to the moon you know.

K... but I wuv you and I miss you. *sniff*