06 June 2006

The Mundane

Not too much to write about really. Not nearly anything as fun and exciting as Sunday. Yesterday I had a lot of work to do, and had to stay at work until eleven just to get it all done. So there really wasn't any day there. I could go on about how the project was mis-managed, about how too much of my time yesterday was spent answering questions that were not about the work I had been assigned to do. But what's the point? My review is next week, and I'll bring it up then maybe.

Speaking of reviews, C's review went well- so that was very good news. At least, she feels what she had to say was well received and listened to. Mine is next week Friday. Guess I should start working on it really. Don't want to miss anything. I just haven't been in the mood after all the stuff I went through in January.

As for this upcoming weekend, another trip to the market to pick up my framed photographs. On Saturday I think it would be funny to go see this. Not to participate though. Oh no.

No comments: