28 February 2006

Various Streams

Here are the things on my mind today:
- How much I dislike adults who love Disney,
- Pondering why older men have always been attracted to me,
- Dreaming of the now built-up duck experiment,
- Wondering when I'm ever going to have sex again,
- Being very annoyed at HvR,
- Trying to figure out what I'm going to have for lunch.

What is not particularly on my mind is the work that I should be doing, or the studying I need to do when I get home, or the laundry that has recently reached epic proportions. So lets just stick to the existing list shall we?

I don't know why but recently I was reading some other blog that happened to mention listening to Disney tunes. I cannot possibly describe the amount of revulsion that entered my system at this. No adult should love Disney. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy Disney, and certainly enjoy going to see new Disney productions (it's been a while now, hasn't it?). But I don't buy the video and watch it over and over. I certainly don't buy the CD and listen to the tunes. I don't like things decorated with Disney characters for anyone over twelve. When I meet these people (and there are many, many, many of them populating the planet) then I am instantly wary of them and do not trust them. Blech.

Recently I have also been pondering how many older men, at various points in my life have shown interest in me. I can't count how many times before I turned 30 that some older man, a friend of my parents, someone I met through work, etc. said to me something very much along the lines of, "How come you don't have a boyfriend? You are fantastic. If I was a younger man I'd snap you up in a second." They may or may not go onto suggest at this point that I was 'real marriage material' whatever that meant. This happened again most recently to me this past Friday. I suppose at some point I'm going to be an older woman and then maybe some older man may feel a little less skeevy hitting on me (only a few of the previous older men alluded to actually propositioned me, though it did happen). Of course, I'd really much rather have some sort of partner before I'm old and wrinkly.

I'm going to Sainsburys at lunch. I am going to buy plum sauce. I am going to buy a cucumber. I am going to cook this duck tonight! God damn it.

I want sex. Enough said.

HvR can kiss my mother fucking ass. No, he's really not good enough to kiss my ass. He can lick my shoe while I use my other free foot to kick him in the nuts. Fucking cuntard will NOT steal my projects, will NOT dump his garbage on my desk, and will NOT just do whatever the fuck he wants at work because he doesn't like it. If he keeps up this behavior, a major beat down will be in order.

Since tlsd is ill and I have to go to Sainsburys, I'm not at all sure what I want to have for lunch. Nobody is around to go have lunch with in particular, and even if they were, they wouldn't want to go to Sainsburys with me. I suppose I could have Indian or Carribean, but both require coming back to the office to eat which I generally dislike doing. If I wanted to completely erase the benefits of going to the gym this morning I could have KFC or McDonalds, but I'm not really in the mood for fastjunk food. Only thirty minutes to go, and I'm starving!

You do not deserve sex if you are wearing these:

5 comments:

moi said...

K...

1- you sit near AJ at work he wears disney ties/watches/socks/etc...LOL

2- who said that to you? was that someone from work... SPILL!!!

3- you fail to mention the oap you had the thing with.

4- I really, really, really want crispy duck too.

5- I want SEX significantly more than crispy duck.

6- cunwat.

7- he doesn't have any nuts.

8- you should have come to mine for lunch, and brought me goodies.

9- oh now I want macdonalds... i guess you have to be sick to want macdonalds.

10- I'm not wearing those, so I deserve sex. Actually I'm not wearing anything, and I'm cold, so I'm going back to bed.

11- imagine the horror of getting a guy home to discover grinning micky staring back at you... that'd put you off sex for a while.

Anonymous said...

Pancakes!! Put the duck and plum sauce in pancakes 'cause its pancake day.

PS - it may not be because you are a younger woman that older men fancy you. Speaking as an older man it may be simply that you are a woman. I sometimes despair of my sex, but I don't dissasociate myself from them.

PPS - does the fact that your blog asks for "word verification before you leave a comment and tlsd's doesn't mean that you are more choosey than her or just take more precautions?

Kopaylopa said...

tlsd- 1. And do we think AJ is particularly normal? 2. At the munch deary, at the munch. 3. 50 is not an oap biznatch. 4. Then you'll have to come over later and bring plenty of snot rags. 5. What about sex with a crispy duck? 6. Fucktard 7. I don't want to think about his nuts. 8. You didn't offer. 9. Haha. 10. No wonder you're sick, put on some clothes! 11. Koolio would wear them.

changingman- 1. I just saw this thing on racing pancakes. I prefer beads and booze personally. 2. Trust me, it's something about me and older men. I could get more specific with examples about men being friends with me and my friends, but only saying such things to me (and I wasn't the prettiest in the group). It's just strange. 3. It's because I'm at 317 posts and she's on 88 and I've had far longer to get spammed by annoying people, hence the word verifier. She'll get there eventually.

-K

kybruno said...

Hmm, too much too think about. Older men always like younger women, except when they were young men and then they liked older women, so just hang in there and the young guys will lust you too.

moi said...

kybruno... well great given my recent events with a 23yr old, a 26 yr old and 24yr old... I'm now feeling really old. Ta muchly... I have obviously moved into the "older woman" category...

;0(

(ok that's not strictly true as my past is littered with 'younger men')