15 February 2006

Dubious Wednesday

It's not even 10 when I'm starting this but I'm having rather suspicious feelings about today. It fooled me initially by being sunny and bright, and that D was up this morning and we had good conversation before I merrily went on my way to work. But then I remembered by the time I was walking to the bus stop that I'd forgotten to grab a box that I wanted to throw away. And then I remembered I also forgot to grab my checkbook so I could send myself some money back to my US account so I could pay for silly things like my student loan payments and stuff.

"Huh." I thought to myself, "Today is not being the best day so far." This was after last night when I went to study and managed to fall asleep with my face in my book after only thirty minutes and before I got on the bus that finally arrived after over ten busses that I could not take came and went only to get onto the most godawful urine stinkiest bus ever. I guess I was looking around rather alarmedly trying to find the source of the inhuman (and yet oh so disgustingly human) odor when a woman, seeing my distress said that the offensive gentleman got off on the stop I got on at. At least the odor dissipated (slowly) after that.

I got into work and found I had no power to my desk. Checked all the wires and cables, but no power was coming, and here I was, actually thinking I wanted to sit down and do some work, which is a rarity, I assure you. Well, after thirty minutes of me and AJ crawling around on the floor moving wires here and there and making CS turn off her computer so plugs could be moved and the like I finally have power.

And did I mention I got part of my Amazon order also this morning, the most entertaining and enjoyable "The Architect's Studio Companion" which tells you very exciting things like how to choose the most appropriate structural system and what are the physical properties of each. I should mention of course that since I was making such a dreary Amazon.com purchase, I included more fun things like a new CD for me and a dirty book. But did those come? No. Fuckers.

Goddamn it, all I can smell is urine. Like it's seeped into my pores or something. And I feel dirty from crawling under my desk and I took a half-hour shower this morning and put on completely clean clothes and sexy matching underwear just because I wanted to and goddamn it!

This day better get better or I may have to go off myself.

7 comments:

moi said...

... you do know you sat in pissy-man's seat don't you... thats why you can still smell pissy-man... it soaked through your clean clothes and sexy matching underwear...

Kopaylopa said...

Don't be retarded. Obviously I knew which seat he sat in when the woman told me that he'd just gotten off and that he'd sat down next to her and she'd moved immediately. I sat away from that seat by an open window. The people who got on at Hackney Central sat in his stinky seat.

-K

moi said...

.. did you mean chequebook... I'd just like to clarify, I've never seen a book of check's, is it like a tartan swatch book?

I just had to type 'poophell' as word clarification... it made me smile

moi said...

PS: I meant 'word verification'

Kopaylopa said...

tlsd- does anyone really know what you mean, like, ever? *smirk*

-K

moi said...

*slap*

moi said...

... I'm still at work and I'm not very happy about it...

:0(