19 February 2006

Sunday is Always a Letdown

As evidenced by my last posting, I've been laying in bed for over an hour and finally decided it was pointless to just lay there away, and so I've gotten up. Another load of laundry in. Hope it doesn't wake or bother D whose bedroom is right above the kitchen. What I really want to do is drag the vacuum out but that would obviously be too much noise.

I managed to study more last night. My new book is more user-friendly, and can therefore moderately hold my attention while I read it. I did learn however, that it can't hold my attention quite enough to read it in front of the television.

I'm sad to report my new sex book wasn't all that entertaining. Oh, it was okay entertaining but a bit serious and short on 'good bits'. I'll read it some other time when I'm in the mood to read a more serious and thoughtful look on the topic. But for now, I feel gipped.

One of the things I really miss about the states is the lack of good television programming on Sunday Mornings. One of my most favorite shows in the states is, in fact, called 'Sunday Morning'. Which I used to watch every Sunday Morning, religiously. I call it NPR for television. Though you have to be familiar with both in order to understand the analogy (sorry Brits). How I miss it.

Sundays are always a bit crappy. I may do something with SA in the afternoon, not that he's gotten back in touch with me since Friday. Originally we were supposed to go for this late lunch thing today, but that got cancelled, so I said to him we could still meet up and do something, but he went radio silent. Oh well.

I could go to yoga in the afternoon, which I generally adore. Though I haven't been going to yoga, and I'm sore from yesterdays return to the gym. So it would be better not to push it I think, until my muscles love me a little bit more. Coming down the stairs this morning my calf muscle tightened into that almost spasm, only averted by flexing my foot to its maximum capacity. I used to get those all the time when I was swimming. Hate that.

So yeah, today will be lazy and uneventful and then it's back to work tomorrow. Of course work tomorrow is a half day and I'm supposed to see Mr.Aloof and I've got this conference all day on Tuesday, so at least the week is a little more exciting. At least a couple days to keep my mind of CS being gone from my little corner. It's going to be a rough two weeks with her gone. Leaving me with all the boring men-folk.

In more exciting news, I think B&C have finally popped! Looking forward to the update. I think I'll go straighten (read, throw out random junk that is cluttering my floor in) my room. Not that it'll make much of a dent.

8 comments:

moi said...

...well if you do go to yoga... the lads are on their way to it... they where screaming at our fragile heads this morning... bastards...

kick em will ya...

Kopaylopa said...

i didn't go to yoga, as was anticpated by the blog. in fact, i'm still in my jammies. and it's a quarter to three. i have studied quite a bit and done laundry however. and D has a girl over.....

-K

moi said...

... I'm still in my jammies it's 3pm... *grin*

You'll be pleased you didn't go to yoga... it didn't happen, the teacher was on holliday and they hadn't organised a replacement or told anyone it was cancelled... good call...

I hope the girl D has over is the same girl as before?!

Kopaylopa said...

hard to say. there are no boots in the hall.....

-K

moi said...

... maybe she owns shoes as well as boots...

;0p

moi said...

ps... I'm still in my jammies...

Kopaylopa said...

well, since they still haven't left the room (D did come down to make smoothies, keep that energy up kids!) it's hard to say. i see no reason to get dressed today. the weather is horrid.

-K

moi said...

... my thoughts EXACTLY...
xx
(no tongues intended)