10 July 2007

Only Getting Busier

Well, it's been a busy bunch of days around these parts and I can't fathom somehow that it's only Tuesday. Because it feels like it should be at least Thursday, but it isn't.

Saturday was a bit of a waste, but I think I knew in my heart that I just needed a day of down time to be able to cope with what was coming up in front of me. Sunday the madness began and I started to move all of my stuff downstairs, then SA came over, then I had to run to the store to get some ingredients to make peanut noodles that I took to TD's party. Then having been at TD's party for an hour or so, and having had SH show up, I had to get on a bush to go down to Liverpool Station to pick up CW who was finally arriving, take her back to TD's party where we hung out for a while, and then it was back to my house and work first thing on Monday morning.

For some reason on Monday I felt like I'd been drugged up on more antihistamines than you could fit in a handbag and I kept yawning and was generally feeling drowsy all day. So that wasn't good, since I actually had work to do, but couldn't find the motivation to do anything except yawn. Leaving work on Monday, I went into Islington to meet up with folks and for dinner which was lots of good fun but I was still pretty tired, and we all split up and headed towards our respective homes at around 9:15! Of course when I got home, I couldn't go to sleep because i had to finish moving the rest of my stuff so as to clear the upstairs. Which I generally did.

And in the meantime I also had to pack a bag because tonight I'm not going home, I'm going south to see Mr.Aloof and toy. Which I'm actually really excited about for any number of reasons I don't feel like getting into at the moment, but I also wasn't willing to pass it up, even if it would have been a better idea to be at my house tonight because they are coming to remove the carpet at 9:30/10:00 tomorrow morning. But that's fine. I'll just go straight home from down south and if there's a small overlap, then it's great that CW is staying at my flat!

At least the final battle of the moth war is about to be fought. Every time I think of that, it makes the incredible horror of having to move stuff worthwhile. Fucking moths. Die!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you could help me with something. Do you think maybe you could convince your friend to do thing right thing for once?

Sorry that I bothered you.

Have a nice day.

Kopaylopa said...

Texas Reader- I have seen your email, and advised on the most recent. If you explained what you were asking, then a better reply would be forthcomming. As it stands, no one is particularly clear what you're talking about? And that's not being trite, it's simply true.

-K

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I really don't think that I was being unclear, but perhaps I should go back and spell it out for your friend.

In any case, I do think that you are smart enought to know what this is about. And I did always think that you had a bit more morals, compassion, etc....

I thought that you used to be friends with the other person, so I thought that maybe you would still care enough about another person's health and convince your friend to do something to help.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and you might not know because she didn't tell you. I would think that she would have to tell someone, and I would think that she would talk to you about it. But maybe she didn't tell you anything either.

If she didn't tell you and you don't know what I'm talking about, I am sorry, but I just didn't know who else might be able to reason with her.

Kopaylopa said...

Texas Reader- I'm afraid I must affirm that your missives have been unclear. I don't actually know what you're talking about. Having read your email, and your blog in April, I can hypothesize what you potentially moght be talking about, in terms of general concepts. However, I know you won't agree, but I believe that my friend and your husband have had no contact for well over a year. And whatever you believe to be the case, is only your version of events. You should not assume that anyone can read your mind. If there is something you want to know, you should be clear, and concise. Take a breath, clear your mind, and start over without making assumptions or even accusations. About me, or my friend. It's not productive. After all, you really only know half of a story. And you should try to remember that sometimes.

-K

Anonymous said...

I believe that they've had no contact since July. I'm not going to look up the exact date, so I'm not sure if it is over a year now or not. It doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with the question. Blogs in April do not have anything to do with this. Unless you just won't help because you're ticked off.

There is not a version of events. She did what she did. Not saying that she did it by herself, just that if she'd used a little sense it probably wouldn't have happened. What's done is done, and if your friend was an adult she would give me the info. Mind reading is not necessary. I tried not to ask a blunt question on a subject that I'm not comfortable with anyway. And I would think that you deal with this sort of question all the time. Sorry about the assumption, but really, has the subject never come up before?

Anonymous said...

Well, I shouldn't be surprised, but your friend lied to me again.

I have no idea what she hoped to get out of that.

You'd think that she would have mentioned this to me last year. If she had told me back then, I wouldn't have let him back in the house. She probably did this on purpose, so no one else would want him. Just doesn't work as well if you keep it a secret.

Anyway, I thought you were better than her, but I guess I was wrong about you. I had this idea that except for the weird stuff, you were probably not a bad person.

But that was an assumption. And I'm not supposed to make assumptions.

You could have told me yourself, but you didn't. I don't know what you got out of it either.

Kopaylopa said...

Texas Reader- You seem to be having a break from reality. Again, whatever it is you think I know, I don't know. And I am concerned that your unhealthy obsession with my friend, and for some reason myself, is progressing and becoming malicious. Have you considered therapy? If not, I strongly think you should.

-K

Anonymous said...

Funny that you weren't concerned about your friend's obsession that actually hurt someone, but now you're concerned about mine.

Your friend raped me, so of course I need therapy.

And on top of everything else that she did, she gave my best friend a disease. She couldn't even be bothered to tell the truth about it.

Maybe you really don't know, but that's hard to imagine. When you're in that situation, you usually tell someone, and I would think that in her case the someone would be you. Maybe not. But it just seems like you must have known and that you could warn some of her past partners to get treated or something like that. I know she should do that sort of thing herself, but after you find out that she doesn't, don't you feel like you should do something so they can get treatment and maybe not infect other people?