26 April 2006

Only Wednesday

Back in London, life is busy, only half unpacked. Yes, that about sums it all up.

This morning on the bus to work an annoying fuck sat next to me. He stank sourly of stale sweat and alcohol and smoke. He mumbled to himself. He leaned into me when he didn't have to. I kept looking out the window to avoid his scent. When I got up to go, he wouldn't move so I had to shove against his splayed legs to get off the bus. I gave him the look of death. It's a surprise he didn't burst into flames that instant.

C is looking for a job elsewhere. This severely depresses me but is completely understandable. I selfishly do not want her to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What bus do you get? I have to plan a new route for my new job and am having a typical Londener's fun investigating bus routes and timetables.

By the way - if you look at my latest blog entry you will see a picture of Diana Rigg as The Mistress of Pain. I have just realised that this is how I visualise you when you mention your bondage adventures.

Kopaylopa said...

This was on the 38. I can also take a 242 but this stinky wartpig was on the 38.

I already saw that entry. And I love the picture. I've already downloaded it for myself! Hahaha.

(I wish I looked that good)

-K

moi said...

"stinky wartpig"... LOL

hahahhahahahhahahaha

I'm now picturing you in a pvc catsuit...

*shudder*

;0p

Kopaylopa said...

watch it biznatch. or i'll post pictures of you IN your pvc catsuit. :P ;)

-K

X said...

tlsd has a PVC catsuit? Kay has pictures?

You know my email address, Kay.

---X