13 April 2006

Needle in a Haystack

Well, I managed to somehow reschedule my exam for Wednesday. Technically this should not have been possible. And on top of that, it should have cost me $35. However, I managed to talk to a real person who managed to reschedule my exam and didn't mention payment at all. Now I've had a good look at the material, and I think that I could possibly pull it together by Wednesday or at least have a fighting chance, if I study. And I will study. I learned both the method of joints and the method of sections for determining stresses in trusses this morning. So I'm going to get back to it, and see how it goes. I don't know why I am such a fuck up. I didn't want to pass, I didn't want to care, and now it's abundantly clear that I care very much and I do want to pass and I'm going to try very hard to do in five days what other people do in two months. So it's not a guarantee in the slightest, but it's better than it was maybe. We'll see. It's still an unknown if I passed the first one or not. Probably I'll fail both because that will be karma showing me a thing or two about being a studying-twat. I deserve to fail both. I know this. But I'm just going to try very hard not to. One I can no longer do anything about. Lets see about this next one then.

3 comments:

X said...

Once again, good luck. My fingers are crossed for you.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Thanks... I'll take all the good luck I can get!!

-K

moi said...

Yeah stop wasting time on t'internet and get studying biznatch!

You just couldn't help yourself could you?!! You reverted back to your 'I can't fail mentality' which, is not such a bad thing.

'Good Luck' Honey... now turn off the mac and do some studying!

xx