03 April 2006

Itchy Itchy Itchy

My skin has been pissing me off these past couple weeks. My skin condition has always been aggravated by stress, and I am very stressed, so there's that. It also seems to be aggravated by changes in the weather, cue spring. I'm pissed off because one of the drugs I use works for a while, and then it stops working. And that's only if I'm meticulous about using it twice a day. Miss even one application and it all goes to shit. But then it just stops working anyway regardless. My steroid creams seem to be doing fuck all, and so I really don't know why I bother putting them on, except I don't have anything else I can do. I hate when my skin gets all crappy. It really puts me in a bad mood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try aloe vera skin cream from California Baby (www.Californiababy.com). It really works.

Kopaylopa said...

My problems seem beyond just creams.... but perhaps I'll have a look.

-K