10 August 2008

Story: The Red Coat (Part 3)

Bet you didn't think it would come back huh? Tsk tsk. For a refresher, you might want to reread
Part 1
and
Part 2

...

It's cold by the coast. Colder than in London. It's dark and ever so misty- or maybe it's just my imagination. I can see my breath- the pale white vapor fading to black. My heels click click on the pavement. I turn right out of the station.

I have done this walk in reverse with him, in the mornings after. Usually when I come late at night I take a cab to the house. It's generally only a fiver, and I'm usually impatient. Tonight I have been given instructions however, and I know that I must follow them. I was slightly disappointed not to see him at the station. I looked around wondering if he was hiding, but I spied no one familiar. Still, I felt observed. I felt exposed- even though in many ways, I was nothing of the sort.

Walking along the residential street away from the station, up the hill, there are no people. It's quiet. It's dark. The streetlights puddle and my shadow is my only companion. A few turns here and there, along this road, along that road. I saw one person about a block away, walking in another direction. I didn't feel threatened but how could I not be aware every moment of my predicament? The red coat seemed like a beacon to me against the white stone of the buildings and the dark blackness of the asphalt. I felt obvious- like a beacon, drawing attention to myself. My heart was pounding in my chest- my barely protected chest. My nipples, previously hard from excitement were practically throbbing with anticipation, adrenaline, and cold.

Halfway along the block I walked along I came to my next turn- a narrow alley. This alley has always captured my imagination, sliding between back gardens. Not big enough for a car- just a pedestrian cut-through. The jumbled garden walls that form the sides. I am a little over halfway through it when I notice there is someone just a couple meters in front of me. Looking at me, behind a mask.

My reactions are slow- or maybe they just seem slow as a million thoughts and emotions rush into my brain, paralyzing me. First I freeze physically, my heart feels like it is going to explode. Quickly I assess his shape, the height, and the eyes... those eyes... it isn't him. I don't know those eyes. I want to scream, I want to pee, I am shaking and slowly take a step back, preparing to turn, preparing to run, but at the same time considering that people with masks don't just appear in alley ways that you have been told to walk down. Part of me is desperately praying that this is part of the deal, but not sure enough to trust. Not sure enough to stay.

I start to turn and stumble backwards, again it all happens as if underwater, in exquisite slowness. I come up against another body. Something is wrapping around me, grabbing me, a gloved hand over my mouth I cannot but help to let out a shriek now- not quite a scream, not quite anything. Just a high pitched noise- a guttural, instinctual animalistic noise of the animal that has been trapped.

"Sh. Quiet pet. Calm down. Breathe. Listen."

These are the words that penetrate my fog as my entire body quakes in the unfamiliar grasp. The masked figure in front of me walks forward and I can't stop staring. I can't stop shaking. A tear of fear and of relief squeezes out of my eye. And I can't stop the intense wave of excitement that crashes through me either.

"Eyes down!", the masked man hisses at me as he draws closer. Do I recognize one of these voices? My breathing is still ragged but calming now. The tight grip on me loosens and then switches to a firm grip on my upper arms holding me in place. I stand on my feet unsteadily, my arms instinctively cross in front of me. The masked man in front of me chuckles and I look up him "Eyes down!!" he snarls at me again and I quickly comply. The man behind me grabs a handful of my hair and pushes my head forward.

"We have a couple of things for you to do, pet, and we're going to send you on your way. If you're a good pet, you'll be on time. If you're a bad pet, you're going to be late. And I don't think you want to be late." I listen to his words, lulling me, calming me, exciting me. "Now give me your coat."

My eyes fly up at him again and I see his slant at me. "What? No..." I say all at the same moment and the terror picks up again.

"That's one, eyes down. And that's two, you will do what I say. Now. Give me your coat."

The hands behind me have released me but I know the man I haven't seen yet is still just there. The alley isn't that big. I look past the masked man, and I turn now to look the other way, catching a glimpse of the shape and size of the man behind me, also masked. There isn't anyone, there isn't any noise. I'm terrified but I'm also excited. I turn towards the wall between them and my hands shake wildly as I pull the tie undone on the coat, and the the first button, the second and the third. The cold air hits my flesh as the trapped heat escapes and I suck in my breath. It's cold! The thought of the cold almost erases the terror of the moments before. I hesitate, now furiously embarrassed. If he sent them, then they know. Still, I'm embarrassed to be (mostly) naked. I'm embarrassed to be aroused.

"Are you going to make three? One.... two...."

I slip the coat off my shoulders backwards and it falls into my hand. I press myself forward into the rough wall and shove the coat behind me towards the man. I make contact with his bulk and I release the coat, my arm pulled back instinctively. If I could merge with this wall I would. I imagine how I must look from behind. The stockings, the corset laces, and my bare ass. And goosebumps and trembling. It feels like an hour I stand there and nothing is said when it was probably just a second or two. The hilarity and madness of it makes me laugh which I turn into a choke. The other masked man speaks quietly now, "Keep your eyes down, turn around pet and let us look at you."

It's like I'm on autopilot. In my fear and excitement I have actually transcended emotion. I keep my eyes down. I turn slowly and press my back into the wall. I feel the rough surface on my shoulders and on my bottom. I briefly wonder how dirty I'm getting. I look at their shoes, their dark jeans. I see that my red coat has fallen to the ground. I guess he didn't grab it when I dropped it. I think all of this in an instant before they are upon me. Touching me. Running fingers along stocking edges, snapping garters, tugging on corset edges, then grabbing my breasts, pinching my nipples, between my legs, slapping my thighs apart so I stand spread. I grab at the wall and keep my eyes down, reveling in every sensation of touch of contact of invasion.

It is like I am no longer in my body, I am just an observer. I hear myself moan and gasp as a leather finger pushes into me and a leather thumb presses on my clit. A hand is on my throat and gloved fingers press into my mouth and my breasts are being pulled and gently slapped and pinched while I'm being invaded and finger fucked from two directions. My eyes are closed. I don't remember closing them. I am hyper aware of the rough stones digging into my flesh, of my growing need, of every single touch on my flesh. And abruptly it stops and the hands pull away from me and if it weren't for the wall I would fall. I feel the cold creep around me, I had forgotten it for a moment.

They work in unison and maybe they said something quietly to each other but I missed it. They each grab my arm with two hands and both pull me forward off the wall and push me down, my legs buckle and they hold me, pushing me to my knees on my red coat. As quickly they are reaching for their pants. Unzipping in one case, unbuttoning in the other. They are both semi-hard. A hand on my hair directs me to one and I open my mouth to receive it. It pushes at my throat insistently, awkwardly. I think about trying to do a good job, keeping my teeth away but my lips making a seal. I reach up with my had to help with the angle and the action. It's wet and it's messy and I keep gagging a bit. Just as I think I have a rhythm I'm roughly pulled off and spun in the other direction and I have to start the process over again. In between I can make out the fist of the man I'm not attending to pumping away, keeping himself hard. I'm spun back again. They move closer so it's easier to switch between the two. My knees hurt. I don't know how many times I've gone back and forth. They're still insistent, they're still hard. My jaw is aching a bit and the cold saliva that has spilled down my chin and dripped on my chest is freezing. But still all I can think underneath the insistent activity is how I am throbbing for release, aching to be touched again, and so excited and turned on I can't believe it.

Pulling me off both cocks, but keeping me in place by a firm hand in my hair, both hard cocks are pumped in front of me- faster and faster. The one on the right goes first. The ropey whiteness hitting my neck and my breasts. At first it feels like it's scalding it's so hot and I'm so cold. He wipes the end of his softening dick on my cheek just as the other sets off and I'm again strung with a rope of scalding white. This one is put back in my mouth and I suck and clean like I know is the expectation. My hands are limp at my side and the cum on me cools. I'm exhausted in some ways but hyper in others. They tuck themselves away then both reach down grabbing my arms again and haul me up as if I weigh nothing. Standing me back on my feet, the man to my right smears their come on my chest. I never really understand this about guys, the fascination with their own come, but at that moment I swear anything at all would turn me on.

Each of them grab my hand and using their legs to keep my legs in place, pull me forward so I am stretched and leaning against the opposite wall of the alley. They tug my legs apart and position me. My weight is on my arms, my breasts hang down. The one who was spreading come on my chest wipes his hand on my exposed ass and then without warning smacks it hard. I gasp and squeak and jump forward, out of position. They both make growing noises and drag me back forcefully into the position I was in before. "That's three," says the one to my left, "I suggest you don't go for any more pet or you might regret it." I make a soft mew in acknowledgement and determine to stay in place.

The smacking starts again and it's thunderous in my ears. I can't help look left and right but there is still no one by the alley. The hand starts to sting and even though I am not moving position I am rocking back and forth and side to side and can't help the small whines that escape my throat. My ass is on fire, it stings and burns and tingles and I'm dripping. "This is one." says the man to my left as he takes over the spanking from the man to my right not missing a beat. I think I'm sobbing in a dry way as the blows continue. I don't know how much more that I can take and know that I can take anything and everything. Suddenly their are hands on my breasts as the spanking continues, kneading them and pulling on them and pinching and pulling the nipples. I arch my back up and away and a hand from the spanking man pushes my lower back down and into the cruel fingers.

I hear a tinkling scraping sound of metal and open my eyes (I guess I had closed them again) to look towards the man on my right who has pulled out some vicious looking clover clamps from his pocket. Again I make a moaning whining noise, but I don't break position. I can hardly feel the blows on my ass anymore, it's just one mass of burning. "This is two.", says the man on my right as he pulls a nipple down cruelly and released the clamp on it. I squeal and try to breath through the cold metal biting into my nipple. The spanking has ended but I barely register it. I'm taking small tight breaths trying to accommodate the new sensation. With every breath my breast swings and so does the clamp, tugging a new little sensation. Too soon the other nipple is pulled down and the partner clamp applied. I squint my eyes closed and again just concentrate on breathing the initial throbbing in my nipples slowly turning into a low ache. One of them slaps my breasts a bit, making them jiggle, making the chain tug. And one of them goes so far as to tug on the chain which again makes me groan, but I don't break position even though my arms are starting to feel fatigued.

Trembling in position spread eagle leaning forward against this wall I feel their hands gently and lightly stroke all over my body. The lightest touch on my sore bottom reminds me of the brutal spanking I underwent. One set of hands strokes my hair, pulling it back from my face, petting me almost while another set of hands spread me further at the apex of my legs and cups me there. They are both being so soft, and so gentle, it's a relief after the torment I've just endured, yet they are no less in control and I am no less compromised. The hands at my head continue to stroke my head, my hair, my shoulders, my face, my throat, while the other set pushes until it finds my clit and starts to rub slowly. I push back against that hand. I'm shameless now, I don't care. They've taken all of this from me and I have nothing to hide from them anymore. I can feel the man moving behind me and all I can think is that I am to be fucked and how good it will feel as the hand keeps rubbing my clit and I keep pushing back, waiting and anticipating.

The hand is briefly replaced by a jean covered thigh which I push against. I can hear something. Something tearing a wrapper? I don't have to look. It's a condom and I'm going to be fucked here in this cold alley with my nipples chained and clamped together, come dried on my chest, my ass red and inflamed. This is all I can think when the leg pulls away and the hand returns, spreading lubricant liberally all over me and in every crevice while still working my clit, much stronger now and harder.

I've been so keyed up and aroused and tormented this evening that it doesn't take long for me to build up to a climax. I can feel it coming, my arms and legs start shaking and again I start making involuntary noises and I wonder when they are going to fuck me as I push back harder and harder into the hand that has become the center of my universe when all of the sudden as I reach that edge and push back hard I feel something cool push back towards me, but not where I expected and I go to move away and break position but the gentle hands that were softly stroking me all this time become like steel and grip me firmly, holding me in position as a strangled yelp passes my throat and the finger on my clit doesn't stop but the pressure on my asshole is like a glass of cold water thrown over everything.

"This is three," the man behind me says and I swear I can hear a grin in his voice, "you're going to take this, and you're going to come.". I want to shake him off, shake them both off. For an instant I wonder how it is I got into this position, I wonder what I can really take. But it's only an instant before a particularly good hit on my clit sends me whimpering back to that climbing edge of orgasm. I don't want to come for these men anymore. I don't want to be their ragdoll and their toy and yet the thought turns me on more than anything else. These emotions wash over me and I struggle as my climax builds and the pressure starts up again with whatever this toy is behind me, slipping in and out, a little further each time, a little wider each time, adding an entirely new sensation to the mix.

"Come on pet. We want you to come for us." Says the vice gripped man as he leans and whispers into my hair by my ear and I can feel myself losing control. Giving up my control. My legs tremble and my arms tremble and my whole body trembles and I can hear the tinkling of the chain and I'm tumbling over the edge just as the toy is pushed home and I grunt and I scream in the back of my throat and I think I would fall if they weren't holding me and the hand won't let up and I'm coming and I'm coming and I'm coming until it hurts and I pull my leg in so I can stand higher and move away a bit and finally it stops and all I can hear is my hard breathing as they pull me up to standing. The one embraces my shaking and dizzy body from behind while the other deftly leans over and picks up my coat, shaking it out and holding it out to me. As I move I am intimately aware of what has been left behind. I can't stop breathing shallow. I try to move in slow motion.

The coat is buttoned up and the tie is tightly tied. One man leans in and kisses me. "You were wonderful pet. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening." and he starts walking down the alley the way I came in.

The other one leans in and kisses me on both cheeks, stroking my hair away from my face, "You are to leave everything as it is, or you will not like the consequences. Best hurry now, there's not much time and you don't want to be late." And he too walks away in the direction I do not need to go.

I hobble my way along the alley getting used to all the new sensations and warming up a bit. The coat, no matter how satiny inside rubs every step against my inflamed ass. My nipples are tortured by the constant tugging of the chain at each step, and I can't begin to describe the way the plug lets me know that it's there if it's nothing you've experiences yourself. Reaching the end of the alley and another residential street I finally spare a moment for what I must look like. Hair disheveled, make-up smeared. Dirty. I'm horrified that I would cross paths with anyone looking the way I do and it inspires me to move as quickly as I can, more than the thought of being late. After all, I don't have a watch, who knows what late is?

Luckily it is not that far now to the small house. The only people I see are far away or on the other side of the street. A couple of cars pass when I cross the main road. I turn away from them as best I can. Finally I arrive on the doorstep and even though I have already been through so much this evening, I find my heart has the strength to start pounding again, and the dampness is spreading again. I ring the doorbell and fidget and wait. I can hear footsteps, and the door opens, and there he is, in front of me, staring at me. Taking in every detail with his piercing gaze and I want him to tell me he knows and he's proud of me and I want him to grab me and hug me and take me in his arms.

"Just on time.", he says, glancing at the clock in the hall, pushing the door open wide, and standing to one side "Come in."

No comments: