21 June 2008

Story: The Red Coat (Part 1)

It was winter in London, dark by 4pm. Everything goes a bit gloomy. It's not that it's overly cold, though it can often be damp. It's just dark and cold enough to make you forget what sunlight and brightness are like.

Me, I decided to liven up the gloom with a very red coat. I needed a new coat, and wasn't a fan of the black double breasted that seems to be the standard London uniform. So I went coat shopping and found a lovely red wool coat. Down to about my knee, three tier double breasted with a tie around the waist. Of course, when shopping for the coat, it wasn't just on my mind that I needed something that fit and would keep me warm, I had other thoughts in mind, thoughts that had been discussed before.

The arrangements were made, and at last the day arrived. I was to meet him at the station after work- by seven. Missing perhaps the largest of the rush hour crowds, but the station would still be buzzing with all the city workers heading home from working late. Before leaving work I went to the bathroom to prepare. Removing all of my clothes, I pulled out of my bag an underbust waist-cincher corset with attached garters, some seamed black stockings, and my tall black boots. Cinching the corset and attaching the stockings, I tied on a sarong skirt and threw a button down sweater over. Other than these items, I wore no other clothing. Aside from my waist being very tiny, there wasn't anything amiss with my outfit necessarily. Except the make-up. I put some on. Bright lipstick, and darkened my eyes. This wasn't typical for me and I hoped I wouldn't see anyone as I made my way from the toilet to the door. I stashed my regular clothes in my bag, pulled on a scarf and headed out into the dark.

The journey to the station by bus was amusing. I always think it's funny to wear a corset in public. But I was more distracted by the way my breasts were moving under my sweater and the way the cool breeze sneaked it's way under my skirt to touch naked flesh. All of my skin felt alive and tingly. I looked at all the dark figures sitting on the bus and wondered if they could sense the energy flooding off me. I wondered if they could see me blushing, or if someone who glanced at me would simply think it was a reflection of my red coat, and the chillness in the air.

Arriving at the station, I go to where we are to meet and I see him there, waiting for me. I'm sure I'm blushing terribly now.

"Let me see.", he says and I unbutton my coat to reveal my demure attire. He looks me up and down and I feel as though a line of fire follows where his vision passes. "Come." he says, gently but firmly taking my arm and walking me through the crowded station. We eventually arrive at the restroom and he lets go of my arm. "I'll wait here.", he says pointing to a bit of brick wall across the bustling corridor. And with that he leaves me abruptly and I turn and make my way into the stalls.

Closing the door to the stall I know that I am trembling. My hands shake in anticipation- a funny automatic reaction I can never control. I remove my coat and hang it on a hook on the back of the door. I hang my bag on the hook as well. Then I untie my skirt, fold it, and put it in the bag. I unbutton my sweater, and also fold it and put in the bag. Even though it's cold, I'm sweating. And I am already wet. I take some toilet paper and wipe away the telltale juices. There won't be another chance for some time.

I put the coat on now, conscious of how the front splits and exposes my stocking clad legs when I move. Feeling the cool satin lining slide across my breasts, my back, my ass. I take a deep breath, grab my bag, and leave the stall. I glance at myself in the mirror to see if I can see what others will see. A bit of flesh at the neck- perhaps I should wear the scarf. But that wasn't the instruction. Still, it's not so unusual. Tall black boots, a bit of stocking, and the coat edge. So I could be wearing a short skirt. Who would know? Again my waist is emphasized by the corset, but it's nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing obvious to the casual observer. Grabbing my bag and slinging it over one shoulder, I walk with small steps so as not to flap the front of my coat, I walk out of the toilets into the crowded corridor and over to where he stands along the wall, still trembling. I can feel the heat pouring from my face and can't imagine how red I must look.

He reaches out and plucks my bag from my shoulder and shifts it onto his own. "Come here.", he says and I slip closer to him. He leans towards me so our faces are so close and he pulls on the front of my coat and glances down at how the flesh continues. Before I have time to think about it too much, he leans in and kisses me, pulling me against him and I can feel every inch of my mostly nakedness against the cool coat, against his hard body. His hands, touching me for the first time, outside the coat, trace the laces of the corset and feel it's tightness squeezing me. He grins his wicked grin, takes my hand and head off on a brisk walk towards the platform.

I struggle to keep up, and struggle to concentrate on not making my coat flap open and expose my legs higher and higher. At one point he notices my predicament and laughs, but he doesn't slow down. Arriving on the platform, passing by the people, we find a space which is mostly empty, just off the main flow of people and he pushes me towards the wall and stands closely next to me. My back is to most of the people and he faces them. "I need to check the rest.", he says and his arm closest to me slides towards the front of my coat and I lean towards him, sheltering our actions from any possible view. How easily his hand parts the flap of the coat and leaning against the wall a bit so he is lower, his hands find my trembling thighs, and then between them where it is ever so hot and very wet. I bury my head in his shoulder as he touches me. I'm far too filled with adrenaline to come, but the stimulation is overwhelming. I think I make quiet squeaking noises and I'm sure that I can't stop shaking. My hand grabs his jacket, fingers clawing at the leather, but he ignores me. He feels the edge of the corset, the garters, my skin and withdraws his hand, wiping it on the lapel of my coat. And he grabs me to him and kisses me again, hard, and insistent. My entire body screams for the comfort of his embrace and the protection that it offers and we stay that way for a bit. Perhaps a minute. And then there is the clanking of metal, signaling the train is arriving.

Quickly slipping his hands in my pockets, to ensure there is nothing in them, as we discussed, he reaches into his own pocket and removes a single ticket and hands it to me. Shouldering my bag and his own, he pushes me back against the wall reaching up to my face, forcing me to look him in the eye, lending me his strength momentarily. "You take the next train.", he says calmly but with an edge of order to his voice. He leans in and kisses me again and then just as quickly withdraws, joins the crowding people at the edge of the platform, and gets on the train, not once looking behind him to see if I comply.

But of course he knows I will. Standing on a platform, feeling that every fibre of my being is standing on end as though charged with electricity. My red coat covering my corseted waist, my stocking legs and my boots and nothing else. My hand in my pocket holding a solitary ticket. No money, no phone, no ID. I am only this thing in this moment. This living breathing pulsating sexual thing. I am his.

The train pulls away and I watch it go. It will be twenty minutes until the next one. I stay in my sheltered corner and wait.....

No comments: