15 August 2008

Auspicious Days

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday and is also a full moon. I'll be saying goodbye to my 'Jesus Year' and thank fuck for that. May I never see its like again.

Interestingly, my horoscope predicts, "If you were born on August 16, your life will center heavily on partnership issues in the coming year, and it appears one, whether in business or in your personal life, will leave."

Of course I'm thinking that a particular aloof person may be the one who is truly leaving now. This last blip may have been the final blip. We'll see. Wouldn't be bad to knock that prediction out early.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good birthday, Kay.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Thanks X. FYI- I'll spot you coffee one day if only to not be thrown into the 'imaginary' masses. *phbblllt* It's a shame you can't comment on twitter.

-K

Anonymous said...

The solution to that is joining Twitter. It's probably less of a pain in the ass than you reckon it is.

---X

Kopaylopa said...

Dude, I'm an old lady. Twitter is for you young things. ;)

-K