30 June 2008

Bath Time

Holy shit. Just... fucking holy shit.

I have had a fantastic time away. I didn't get to see hardly any of the bands I wanted. The place was completely overwhelming in terms of scale and it took ages just to get around.

Got home some time this morning when it was dark. Stumbled to bed. Had to get up to clean the van with those who have taken it to return it. Have sat on my sofa like a zombie and am just now contemplating the bathing ritual that needs to take place.

I've been putting it off because I also got a bit sunburned so can't spend too much unnecessary time in the water without a plan in place, and I think I have formulated just such a plan. Shower first, clean tub, soak in oils, and finish with a baby oil moisturizer.

Then sleep.

More later. And work tomorrow sadly.

2 comments:

MonMouth said...

Poor girl! Get some vitamin E oil (you can just squeeze it out of the capsules if that's all you have) and mix liberal amounts with a glob of pure aloe vera gel. Slather generously all over the affected bits, and remember to wear some factor 30 next time:)

x

Mon

Kopaylopa said...

Mon- Why hello there, welcome. I may have aloe gel somewhere, but vitamin E oil, sadly, no. Still, I have a loads of soothing lotions given my sensitive skin, so I've been slathering those all over.

It's not nearly as bad as that one time I went ocean fishing however. That was ridiculous (and gross). This should fade out in a few days... (hopefully!).

-K