17 April 2008

Keeping Count

For a long time i never kept 'a list' because there really wasn't any need to keep track of so few people. But I've actually gotten to the point where I can't call my magic number to mind straight away by easy mathematics. And so, for my own benefit and memory, a list.

Y, A, J, P, B, N, B, S

This is why I need to make a list. I almost forgot one. I still feel it's a very short list. Particularly if I consider that over half of that number were generally no more than singular incidents.

I'm not counting the girls. I don't think they particularly count. If I was going to count girls, there would only be one that I officially counted and even then I'd find it questionable. But the girls are still a short enough list I can call it to mind without assistance.

No comments: