27 April 2008

Another Long Week

Or maybe it was just a busy week. Except now the weekend is half gone and I spent all day yesterday in my house not doing much of anything really and I'm not sure what I'm doing today but it probably won't be much and then it's going to be yet another week at work and so it goes on.

Last week, Monday was indeed my only night off. I was out and about every evening. Even saw the other couple one night. Which was fun. Though overall I'm in quite a melancholy state of mind. It seems to me that I enjoy things while I'm doing them- so in the moment I'm having a good time, but then right afterwards, it's like it never happened. I feel like things are in a bit of a haze really.

I'm going to do a post with some photos shortly of all the little soft toys I've knitted for my friend's babies. I've sent off all the elephants and they have been received. And the one thing I did accomplish yesterday was to finish the octopus that I was making for the last baby on the way. So I need to get a box together and get that in the mail sometime soon, though I think that baby isn't due until June? Still, I'm impressed with the knitting. I really enjoyed these little projects as they are relatively quick and complex enough to be interesting without dragging on. And of course they are also very cute!

So not too much by way of news here.

Oh, and for the regular readers who may send questioning notes... don't worry, I'm in the process of arranging some counseling. This melancholy has gone on a bit long for my liking, so I am taking proactive steps to do something about it. So it's okay.

No comments: