19 March 2008

Homeward Bound

Well, almost. Not quite yet. But it's under the 24 hour mark. Lots of madness going on here. Mushrooms growing out of ceilings. Relationships faltering and disintegrating. Packing not quite happening, but of course will be done before I go.

I'm looking forward to being home. Seeing my family. Eating lots of sushi. Having a break from it all. I'm going to miss it here. I always tend to miss my home when I'm gone for too long. At least it's not like last year which was an entire month. And what ended up being the best month weather-wise of the entire summer believe it or not. At least I feel fairly certain that won't happen this time. Though it is likely that I will leave with some trees in the square still bare and return to full foliage. That always seems to happen during my Easter trip.

I just need to get through this flight. And then the one after. I hate flying. If there was some other convenient and safe way to travel, I would surely be taking it.

When I return from this trip, and all of my immediate travels are over, aside from working towards getting my drivers license, I am going to gear up for the big relationship game again. I've had other things to deal with and other distractions, but I think I'm prepared to give it another go.

No comments: