07 May 2008

Wasting Week

This week is completely mad. For starters, it's only a four day week. Which in and of itself, would be great. On top of that, the weather has been stunning. Not just good- stunning. Then yesterday and today, the network at work has completely crashed out leaving people with nothing better to do than socialize and catch a bit of sunshine. Speaking of which, I have sat out in the sun for both lunch yesterday and today with the hopes of getting rid of some of my pasty complexion. I think this is working on my face and arms, but my legs are another story entirely. Time to bust out the everyday lotion with tanning agents I think.

So yes, two days left in the week and overall it's okay. I have a lot on my mind and am looking forward to therapy on Friday to offload some of it, since it's been brewing since last Friday. I really hope that something useful comes out of this process. I think though that I'm slightly worried that it's going to screw with my attraction to a more kinky lifestyle. I hope that's not the case, but it has crossed my mind. In part due to some recent postings on IC- but I wonder if it's possible to be kinky and not at all fucked up.

Okay, I take that back slightly- I do wholeheartedly believe it's possible. I just think it's incredibly rare. And the chances of finding 'a good one' are slim to none. But on the other hand, I can't see having a vanilla only partner forever. I don't know. Things to think about really.

I'm going to head off to bed early tonight seeing as how I only got about four hours of sleep last night. I know I've lived in this flat coming on four years now, but I really need to get some curtains for my bedroom. Not because I don't like waking up to sunlight, but I don't like waking up to sunlight directly on my bed. It's way too fucking hot. I must get on this immediately or I'm going to be regularly miserable very soon.

No comments: