02 May 2008

She's Crafty

This is actually my 600th post. Not that I really care. It's just that blogger tells me so when I go to make a new one. Hormones are subsiding and I'm feeling much calmer and centered. Sort of. There's still many things buzzing through my mind, but it's calmed down to a more reasonable level.

Finally though I've gotten all the photos of the menagerie together. I'm sad to say that the ones I took of the elephants bound for Boston didn't come out very well. So the grand total was:
- 1 six month old, one blue elephant
- 1 newborn, one lilac elephant

- 1 2 year old, one blue elephant
- 1 baby on the way, one red and green dumbo octopus

These particular patterns came from etsy from Hansigurumi and they were great fun and now I want more. So come on my spawning friends... keep it up!

Without further ado, here are the cuties.
I guess it's not entirely obvious but I should say that these are all relatively small by way of stuffed animals. The elephants are slightly bigger than palm sized and the octopus isn't any bigger than my hand. Perfect for babies!

(I keep saying this of course because what am I going to do with these things if I make them for myself?? Anyway, I have a second sock to finish in the craft department currently.)

Roll on bank holiday weekend. I can seriously use this three day weekend just to chill the fuck out.

No comments: