23 May 2008

Deception and more Deception

Another layer revealed. Another stone turned. It's not possible to hurt further. The damage is done. Still, when the people you were supposedly seeing make a new profile on IC and don't share the name with you and start posting.... it's fairly clear they are hiding from you no? Particularly when this profile was made six fucking months ago. Six goddamn months. In one of their posts about polyamory they speak of how it's the fundamental honesty that makes it work. Fucking cunting asshole shitfaced ratfuckers. Where was your honesty to me? Cowards. Fucking rotten worthless cowards. I wish upon you evil things for the betrayal and disrespect you have given me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Kopaylopa,
I was just looking for blogs in England, when I found by chance yours. it is a quite interesting one and very beautiful.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo