01 March 2007

Whoa Here They Come

Today AS arrives. Really she should have already arrived, and is on her way here to my office. Tomorrow SH arrives and stays for an entire week. Watch out! Americans descending.

I'm looking forward to the distraction. Nothing is particularly planned beyond Saturday morning. It's all going to play by ear. Sometimes that's the best way.

There are some art exhibits on the list, some restaurants and London food specialities (crispy duck!), and giant slides. I don't know why it's taken me so damn long to ride the slides. By the way, every time I say 'giant slide' all I can think of is comedian John Pinette who did a shtick on a giant slide. All I can tell you is, it's funny. Trust me. But I can't find any Internet breakdown of the CD, so you'll just have to take my word on it.

Only one month now and I'm stateside bound. Now there's a scary thought. Four whole weeks off. Jesus. That's what I like about living in this country. Four weeks off! And the best part? The way I've worked it, that still allows me to keep two weeks of vacation time. Kick ass!

No comments: