15 September 2006

Painstaking

Now I don't know what the heck is going on with dear X's blog today. It just disappeared really, and that freaks my shit out. It's always bothered me a bit, keeping the blog, how it could all just disappear, and how it meshes with my regular handwritten journals. So I decided on a plan of action many months ago, but have just recently set that plan into action.

Basically, I am going through my blog from the beginning and transferring it into an InDesign document that I will then hopefully have printed out and bound so that I can add it to my box of journals. Of course it will run concurrent with my current journal, but at least that way I will feel that there is some record of it in the correct place. Ideally I want to get to the place where I am up to date, so that every time I do a new entry, I just drop a copy of it into my working document, and I don't have to worry about 'what will happen to my blog'.

No comments: