29 September 2006

A List of Sorts

Today there are many things on my mind. In no particular order...

- Although I took my last pill on Saturday, my period only showed up today (yes, I thought I'd start with the worst first). This annoys me and confuses me. I'm supposed to take my first pill on Sunday. Usually that means all bleeding stops. So that would mean I have a three day period. Not exactly normal. Perhaps before I freak out and worry, I should just see how it goes next month.

- There is some irritation way in the very back of my gum on the right hand side. It's sore and painful and annoying. I've been using Cordosyl for two days now, and it's not better yet. That leaves a nasty taste in the mouth and does weird things to your taste buds. After the weekend it will either be getting better and I will be happy, or it will be much worse and I will need to go to the dentist. At the moment, it's just a huge annoyance.

- My stomach is grumbling and I'm hungry. This will be resolved in about thirty minutes when I will hopefully be chowing down on some lunch.

- This weekend I have assorted plans with different people. Which should be fun. But busy. When will I get a chance to clean and do laundry? Uh oh....

- Tonight I'm supposed to meet SA out for his leaving drinks thing with his office. I hope it's not raining.

- Because I've worked until ten the past two nights, I'm not inclined to work very hard today, and yet I have a bunch of things that I need to get done. So I really shouldn't put them off because that will make Monday very unpleasant.

- I started knitting following a pattern. I'm so excited to actually follow a pattern. All I want to do is knit right now. Screw everything else.

- Speaking of screwing. There's none of that in my future. I'm feeling pretty edgy again about not even having prospects. I need to get out and make more of an effort. I'm debating the idea of hitting some of the fetish clubs in town, but I'm not at all sure about that approach either. Still, there's been a huge lack of bondage, beating, and fucking this year and that really needs to change.

- Note on the above- but not with over-eager married men that are currently trying it on.

No comments: