24 September 2006

Begin the Week of Hell

For me it's a really bad sign when I am dreaming about work. That's how I woke up this morning. Dreaming about the work I need to do and all my responsibilities. That wasn't very nice.

So this week is going to be pretty brutal. I have lots of work to do and a Thursday evening deadline. It's seriously nose to the grindstone time.

This happens to coincide with my period starting. So that really won't be adding anything pleasant to my stress.

On Tuesday night they are showing the season finale of Lost. So I'm absolutely going to be home for the double bill. That's at least something to look forward to, but it's still something I'm going to schedule in.

Honestly it's just that I have so much to do this week, that everything else is just slipping off my radar. I'm worried that I'm going to make it through in one piece. Fingers crossed.

At least I have something on Sunday to look forward to. Maybe I'll talk about that later.

2 comments:

moi said...

Something on sunday to look forward to? Come on spill!
Did you buy a new toy?!

Kopaylopa said...

No.... I need to check with a certain person before posting anything here....

-K