03 October 2008

The Very Short Version

Life is getting out of hand I tell you. I have no time to do anything except the things I have to do. This means no blogging, no erotic art reviewing, not much cooking, not even much TV watching, and pretty much not much of anything else.

I am working up my new application because I have an appointment on the 22nd and I need everything in order for that. This means collecting and collating lots of financial information about myself. I also need a letter from work which is slightly worrisome, but they said they'll give it to me- I just want it in my hands.

Applied for a job on Wednesday which required me to put all my efforts into just getting my CV and projects pages ready to send out. That was a lot of work, but it seemed to have paid off because I've been asked in for a screening interview on Monday.

This requires me now to focus all of my attention on putting my portfolio together which is an awful lot of work, as well as printing out reports and things from the office so if I don't have as much of the portfolio as I'd like, or even if I do, I need to have finished examples of the sort of work I do, and really, I should have record copies for myself anyway.

My ears are still wonky but I went to the GP who said there isn't much to be done, just keep pinching my nose and blowing gently when I can to help clear the tubes which are inflamed and unhappy.

Also need to sit down with my passports today (the current and the previous) and work out every time I've left the country in the past five years, and where I went.

Sorry for being either boring or unresponsive, I tend to get like this when I'm stressed.

Regular service will resume.... sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A general "good luck" to you.

thechangingman

Kopaylopa said...

tcm- thanks!

-K