28 December 2007

Tick Tock There it Goes

Well, no big surprise, I feel I am wasting my time off and it's disappearing rapidly. It's Friday today and I have to return to work on Thursday. Why, that's no time at all! Shit.

Christmas was a mixed bag around these parts. I had some friends over which was cool. And I cooked loads of stuff which was also cool. But I also got some nasty bug which rendered me a bit sickly for the day which meant I couldn't really enjoy it the way I would have liked. Certainly there was no drinking on my part. In fact, I haven't had any alcohol since Christmas Eve. I'm still concerned my digestive track isn't up to it. So that was okay.

The little flatmate returned from Berlin so it's not so quiet or lonely around here. We're making plans for New Years and it's another friend's birthday so again people may be congregating here- which is cool for me because I'm a lazy girl and it's easy. But we'll see. Plans like this always have a way of changing last minute.

I haven't done quite as much knitting as I meant to, though I've done a bit. And I've made good progress on ripping my entire CD collection which was a holiday task, but that has also stalled slightly but I'm sure will pick back up. So what have I been doing with my time? It's really hard to say.

Tomorrow I am going to brave the shopping madness and hit the town with another friend. This could be a dreadful mistake but that's okay. I really need some new gym clothes that I'm not tripping over all the time and that aren't too baggy. And gym clothes are ridiculously overpriced so the only time it's worth getting them is in a big sale. Lets see if I can avoid the knitting section however. That will take stamina.

So I'm not entirely sure of my plans for the day. I'd like to get out of the house. I'm thinking of going to CCK to check out the artist portfolios and I need to write another article today so I can catch up and then try to get ahead of where I should be. Actually, I'd like to do an article about CCK so it's another good excuse to go there. Of course that doesn't have anything to do about their hot chocolate... of course not. And maybe I'll go see a movie. Yesterday the flatmate and I went to see Enchanted which was entertaining. But I really want to see I am Legend even though I don't really like horror flicks, but I want to see a post apocalyptic New York. That looks cool.

Anyway. That's the news from around here. So exciting. I know!

No comments: