21 December 2007

Thoughtful

Well, my winter break has finally started. Today was the first official day, and I don't go back to work until January 3. Excellent! So lots of time for me to cook and knit and see movies and do laundry and generally hang about doing nothing. Which started today with a bit of blog reading. I came across a blog I've read before, but a particular post caught my eye. I think I've been feeling similarly an awful lot lately, so it was interesting to see someone else express things so well. I'm sure I'll have more random ramblings over the next week or two seeing as how I'll have lots of time to kill. Though saying that, it never really works out that way does it? Wish I was doing something a bit more dark and spectacular to be celebrating this, the longest night of the year. Ah well.

No comments: