04 June 2007

Do I Look Tired To You?

Well, let me answer that since you can't see me. Yes, yes I do.

Now, should I disclaimer this post for the easily offended? If you are easily offended by posts of a sexual nature or alternative lifestyle description, please go elsewhere now.

So yesterday I headed south to see Mr.Aloof and toy. As it turns out, there was also a picnic barbecue planned with a variety of people Mr.Aloof knows, so that was first. Actually it was sort of strange- I have heard about some of these people for all the time I've known him, but met none of them. And then there were people I've not heard of at all. I'm sort of surprised he invited me actually. I wonder what changed.

At any rate, I showed up at his place and toy was there and one other person, then others showed up. Then we bundled into two cars and went to the house of someone else who had a huge garden and a barbecue so we set up all the food and some of her neighbors joined as well so it was a very eclectic mix.

Sitting in the sun on a lazy Sunday afternoon was nice though. And I think I got a little bit of sun, but not nearly enough to take away my Whitey McWhitington status. But enough to make me feel tired and drowsy, as all good Sunday picnics should.

At around 5:45 we bundled back into the cars and to Mr.Aloof's house where there was some chilling out and coffee drinking before everyone needed to catch their trains. Both cars were needed to take people to trains so that left me and toy home alone. We had discussed how a nap would be lovely and thought it would be amusing to head up to bed for a nap and let Mr.Aloof find us like that when he returned. So off we went, and it was nice to get to know her a bit better with some 1 on 1 time. We ended up side by side each with an arm draped across the other in excellent nap position when we heard the key in the lock and decided to pretend to be asleep. Mr.Aloof came upstairs and must have seen us and decided to leave us to nap, because he went back downstairs and one could hear washing up and the like, so we napped in earnest for a while, and after some time changed position so as to spoon.

But the desire for sleep seemed to be passing slowly, as I felt toy idly stroking my arm that was wrapped around her as I played with her hair and her neck. This went on for some time of just idly touching one another while tightly spooned. Then she shifted to roll towards me and hands no longer confined by our position roamed further. Slowly and gradually it built up into a girlie make-out session as all pretense of napping vanished. I'm sure the noises that started to come out of the room through the open door alerted Mr.Aloof that something was going on, but he stayed away. After a lot of messing about on top of clothes and all sorts of grinding and gasping and squirming and moaning I found my shorts being tugged off and toy settled between my legs.

It was perhaps halfway through this activity that I finally heard the creaking of footsteps on the stairs and knew Mr.Aloof was coming. It didn't stop toy however, and it didn't stop me from simply enjoying the activities. For as much time as she had been there, she continued as Mr.Aloof idly stood in the doorway watching us. Eventually I felt quite shaky and worn out and pulled her back up to kiss and hold as we rolled over and began the usual preparations of changing sides. I'd gotten her clothes off and was just south of her belly button when Mr.Aloof told me to get up and get off the bed. Poor toy. But I complied. Slowly assessing the situation we stayed like that, motionless for a moment or two. Then he motioned to toy to come to him and she did, stroking him through his jeans. He told her to go downstairs.

Crossing over to me, he said he was taking toy downstairs and I was to stay put, light some candles in the room and generally prepare it for her return, and that upon her return I was to pick up where I left off and make sure I did a good job of it or else. I believe he may have said this while holding a fistful of my hair and asked if I understood. First I nodded, but he demanded a verbal answer so I simply said "Yes.".

He looked me in the eye, still gripping me tightly and replied, "Yes what?". Now, there is of course a point of contention here about the name thing. Have I mentioned this before? Last October, when things went almost to the brink of immolation, I stopped calling him by name. Of course I refer to him to other people by name, but never call him a name to himself. And some where along the line I pointed this out to him, and then it became an issue. As it stands, I call him a name that no one else uses, just as he calls me a name that no one else uses. And so I knew what he wanted but all I did was look him square in the eye and smirk. Which got me about ten seconds of returned eye to eye staring before he spun me around, threw me to the bed, and stuck a knee in my back, pulling his belt from its loops.

Now I tried to crawl away but he just grabbed my ankle and dragged me back as the belt started swinging. The belt is not an instrument that one can warm up on and then increase in intensity. It is simply intense. And it was probably only five or six strikes before I rolled as far as I could and curled around into a ball and said "Yes, S!" At which point he tossed the belt in the corner and headed downstairs.

And so I waited. Toy came upstairs to use the bathroom and had a look at the marks now crimson across my backside murmuring both respect and folly. Mr.Aloof came upstairs at one point to grab something out of his toy chest, which I assumed was rope, and did turn out to be rope. Both returned again at least one other time, because I know things were said, but it's hard to say in what order. Eventually however, toy returned, in a rope chest harness and with a rope 'bar' binding her wrists but keeping them about a foot apart. She asked (told) me to go get her a glass of water and glass of wine, so I headed downstairs to the kitchen where Mr.Aloof was hanging out the back door ignoring me. So I went about my business and ignored him, heading back upstairs. Helping toy with her drinks of choice, eventually she settled back and we picked up where we had left off.

Of course what is perhaps an interesting side note here, is while I have on various occasions messed around with women, I've never actually gone all the way downtown. I mean, I've been inches away from it before, but shied back. And I've certainly enjoyed the attention of various women, it was just never fully reciprocated. Until now. After some time enjoying ourselves toy asked me to go get Mr.Aloof and a drink for him, which I did. Returning to the bedroom, toy suggested I pick up where we'd left off, but this time Mr.Aloof was there as well, watching and touching or kissing one of us. Toy was giving me directions for what she wanted, which I tried to follow, but lets remember, it was my first time at this particular activity. And likely through prior arrangement, she said to Mr.Aloof when he asked that I didn't seem to be following as well as she would have liked. So I was unceremoniously hauled off the bed again and pushed to be bent over it. I tried to look behind me to see what was going on when Mr.Aloof's full weight fell onto me pressing me into the mattress, "I would seriously avoid moving if I were you." he said threateningly into my ear.

And so I waited, but did not have long to wait before I felt Mr.Aloof's whip come crashing into me. I tried to stay stoic, but as with the belt, there was no warm-up. These were full fledged, full strength hits, and they were hard. Soon I started yelping and squirming away. Next thing I knew, Mr.Aloof was at my head, grabbing my arms and pinning them to the bed, when the whip picked up again, though not nearly as skillfully. Mr.Aloof made some comments while toy practiced. Eventually getting some good hits in, particularly if they fell where one of Mr.Aloof's had already fallen. I started to squirm a bit, but Mr.Aloof held me firm. Eventually he moved back to the side of the bed, taking the whip from T got a few more strikes in for good measure before positioning us both back where we were and suggesting I try again. And so I did, though now Mr.Aloof joined into the activities by positioning himself by toy's mouth.

Soon my recollection of the evening becomes a blur. Nudity, sex, and touching. New positions that require three people, that I had only previously seen in photographs. And more beatings as well. Toy practiced with the whip again but also the belt. And I was and am rather gloriously marked between the two of them. A break for a bath and drinks, and then even more activity, though to be fair in this latter part of the evening I was less an active participant which suited me fine at the time. Then sleep. Or, I think there were donuts in bed, and then sleep rather, though I personally didn't have a donut.

It was a remarkable sort of evening, as nothing had been planned or pre-determined. No one was left out. No one was neglected. It was all rather spontaneous but would have been hard to plan better. Just a shame it had to be a Sunday night seeing as how I had to drag my sorry self up at stupid-o-clock to make the two hour journey from Mr.Aloof's to work. And sitting here on my hard little chair all day is not what the doctor ordered for my sore and battered backside. Though I must admit to looking forward to going home so I can inspect the repercussions at my leisure....

No comments: