19 June 2007

Bento Happiness

I am sitting at work late tonight because there is a bid that I have somehow become responsible for putting together. Except I'm working with our marketing guy and he's putting stuff together right now, which actually means I'm just waiting for him. So I'm blogging.

I didn't anticipate that I would have to work late tonight. I lost just under three hours after lunch to another project which I have been involved in and a 'design/progress meeting'. It was just bad timing but I didn't go to the last one and this project has some serious management issues so I figured I should. I just didn't account for the fact that it would suck up so much time when I have a deadline for tomorrow. Oh well.

One very small thing that is carrying me through my evening is my lunch. I managed to make my lunch for both yesterday and today on Sunday night. On top of that, I used my new fantastic book to make my lunch and my new toys. Of course this made me abundantly happy. In fact, every time that I think about how unhappy I am to be here working late, I just have to think of my happy lunch experience and it all seems okay.

Here, let me share my joy. Happiness is a bento lunch!

No comments: