15 June 2007

Under the Weather

I spent most of my evening yesterday locked in a cage, which actually suited me just fine.

I have not been feeling the best. In all honesty I should have cancelled plans to go down and see toy and Mr.Aloof, but I really wanted to see them, so I went. But then I wasn't in the best of moods so I got tossed in the cage for the majority of the evening which was actually very relaxing and pleasant.

Of course, there was that other bit of time where I was bent over the sofa getting wailed upon with whip, belt, and cane. But then it was back to the cage. Isn't it nice that my bruises had just pretty much vanished now only to be replaced with brand spanking new ones? I can't wait to check these ones out in the mirror this evening. And go to bed.

The thing is, since Wednesday I've just been feeling nauseous. Haven't been eating very much and the thought of all food sort of makes me gag. I'm going to spend my weekend holed up in bed reading books and sleeping and taking vitamin C in the hopes that I cure whatever this bug is. It just had to be for the weekend though didn't it? I guess it's good it's not next weekend though, then I'm off to Berlin.

No comments: